Wednesday, May 21, 2008

first post in a while

i havent written in a while. i didnt lose my scholorship (yayz).

i still have staph infection and now i also have the flu in my throat. my doctor told me i get sick too much. i told him duh and then he wrote the prescription and we didnt talk much after that. it was a little uncalled for but why would you say that? shit its not like i dont realize im sick all the time.. probably because i dont sleep.

in the meantime i find myself actually growing feelings for another person besides myself and my hamster. its been a while since i felt like funny feelings. i think thats a big step towards my mothers definition of "normality". he doesnt have a name because he lives on the moon and has big muscles.

i also bought a bowl that lights itself. ya, you got that right. its so fucking cool. it doesnt even look like a bowl it looks like a little camera. it was $65 dollors but its totally worth it because the girl who sold it to me did the right thing she threw in the extra butane and told me if it breaks to bring it back to the store & they'll replace it for me. she had the sickest dreadlocks ive ever seen. i dont think this is illegal but i dont really care either way because there isnt anything to care for anymore when i have a headache this bad.

i want to cry but am too cold hearted to do so... but i try really hard but no tears come out. oh well, till next time.

today is also my friend bradleys birthday and on friday all my guy friends are making me go to a strip club to celebrate.. which is strange because im not a lesbian so idk why i would enjoy that. i might not go.

oh yea, let me do what my last post directed me to...
fuck shizniit burn lieff cawckssszzz skin heeeed blah blah blah more to cum.

No comments: