Tuesday, May 13, 2008

OKAY

so i have the feeling im going to fail all my finals and loose my scholorship... mainly because im irresponsible and i suck at life. pray with me that this doesnt occur.

in other news i went on that blind date and i actually do feel a little guilty for that earlier post. hes a great guy... but im still not into him.

oh and i still have staph infection so stay away from me. LIKEOMGZNOWAY what if my staph was contagious through your computer. haha that would suck for you.

or is it contagious on my keyboard since i'm typing on it? duhh noo but i'm still probably gonna make a huge douche bag who i hate or has hit on me relentlessly use my computer tomorrow just in case=)

wow i'm a horrible person. im going to bed. i hope i dont fail my final.

my next post will be a bunch of curse words because now that i am not typing for class i can utilize this blog to voice horrible messages through the interweb

No comments: