Friday, April 25, 2008

swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

I'm bored and can't sleep again. I already cleaned my entire room and woke my best friend up twice because I called her not realizing what time it is. Here are some fish i manipulated on the internet because I'm bored & can't sleep. they follow your mouse around and when you click you can watch them fight for the food you drop...



OMGGGGGGGGGG FIIIISH EVERYYWHEREEEE BLAHHH!!!! I must admit, i am quite hipnotized by the way they swim around and bump into eachother. too bad they arent real because it would be funny to see real fish with that lack of coordination.

The fact that my fictitious little fish want the "food" so badly, makes me not want to click my mouse. Does that make me a bad person? If you answer yes that's fine because i already knew that. But just for the record, i always feed my hamster in real life...

Now that i realize the time I'm going to stay up for robot chicken (which is the best 10 minute show on adult swim EVERRRRR). Whomever thinks of the situations acted on that show have to be possibly the most evil, hilarious people on this earth. You should watch it because it rules life. its on cartoon network/adult swim at 12am and 3am. You should also watch TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW GREAT JOB! while your at it too.

No comments: