Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OMG this title has nothing to do with my post

my skin infection is going away and that sucks because i wanted the doctors to show me it off my body. i realized it yesterday so instead of going shopping with my friend Robyn i decided that i was feeling too like, blah to do anything and we stayed in and watched breakfast at tiffany's.

then we went to roll n roaster with my other girl friends who drove all the way from long island because they love me. but i didn't eat anything because my antibiotic makes me hate life and food but like sleep =)

then today i decided to block my friend on the internet because I'm tired of looking at his name up there. the kid is on like 24/7 and i just get sick of looking at it so today i blocked it. i don't get why people must be on the interweb so much. i mean, i get if your like, job is the interweb but not if you just leave your AIM buddy list on and walk away for a few hours just to see who ims you. pfffft please.

now tonight my mom is making me go to the gym and i don't want to because i smoke and i don't want to faint. but i should because i haven't worked out since i stopped cheerleading, which was probably the best breakup of my entire life (me and cheerleading).

now i'm going to do homework and possibly play a game or two (or 10) of solitaire. I still cant eat normal until after Sunday, which is Greek Easter, which is going to annoy me.

No comments: