Wednesday, April 16, 2008

blah blah blah its 3:41AM

Its 3:41 in the morning & just the fact that the one thing I'm doing at this time instead of sleeping is writing on this horrible thing, proves that I'm really starting to get into this whole blogging thing.

Professor Farley thank you, blogging now consumes my mind 24/7...

whatever though, i don't sleep much anyway, i find it a lot more relaxing to work at night, but if this were three weeks ago i would be up cleaning and organizing like i usually do. not writing on my blog.

Oh yea, by the way.. i clean to relax. i clean everything. last night i cleaned my brothers room & it isn't even dirty because he doesn't live here anymore. i can also play endless amounts of games of solitaire too relax as well.

last week, during dinner, my extraordinary sleeping habits seemed to just "come up" in conversation. My mom briefly stated that these abnormalities worry her. When i asked my mom how she thinks i could begin changing my lifeshe didn't have an answer. that night she made me drink warm milk. (oh my gosh ew)

warm milk mom? really? ok, warm milk tastes like ..... like i don't know, pure horribleness. furthermore, since now Ive had time to think about how i could change myself I've realized that the reason a zillion games of solitaire or cleaning every night tends to relax me is because at any other time of the day I'm running around doing a million things at once - a big mess. its nice to just concentrate on one thing at a time you know?

and im not the kind of person who is able to sit still anyway. i hate getting my nails done cause i cant move and when i cant move i get itchy everywhere and cant scratch cause then i'll mess everything up, and my fingers have to look cute otherwise society wont accept me and other girls will judge me.. (just kidding i mess my nails up all the time cause of my anxiousness, the ladies always get mad cause then they have to fix it) =D.

to be honest, when i do sit for long periods of time i begin to shake my right leg up and down really super fast but unconsciously. during movies, writing papers.. i don't know, i look down and it happens.. i just cant be still.

Just in case you were wondering, my hamster cant sleep either. actually he never sleeps he's nocturnal thats why i chose a hamster, for the company at night. right now he's reorganizing his cage... it makes ruffling sounds. this doesn't help me in the least bit, but i forgive him because he is cute & small & not human. okay, thats it, um, night.

No comments: