Monday, April 7, 2008

LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAA

So i added music to my page because my page sucks compared to everyone else in the class. Reasons why my page sucks:
1. It doesnt even have a topic i can decide on, or title i can decide on for that matter.
2. Because my life sucks so there isn't much, or theres too much to write about. =o

The music I added says a lot about my personality and the things i like and the people i talk to and my life and stuff. Even though there is one song i forgot to put on. =( But that's okay I'll fix that later.

I'm also kind of sad because the whole player doesnt fit. But that doesnt matter much either because you can still see the name of the songs and skip around on it.

I used playlist.com to add the music. Its this really cool site that this really uncool kid I was dating for a while showed me. but he wasn't really uncool, he's actually very cool; he's just uncool right now.

Okay anyway, so I'm rambling on about unimportant people. but go on playlist.com. You can get virtually any song you want and listen to it right from the website. and if you sign up (which is free duh) you can build your own playlist like I did and post it on this or myspace or facebook or friendster or just sign on and listen to it.

No comments: