Tuesday, May 6, 2008

he's not badass enough

eh my life sucks. school is ending, and i am having serious, unhealthy, insane separation anxiety about switching my advisor next semester. seriously, i got really used to having my advisor and hes really helpful and think about it...

the freshman center has three advisors who take care of the the one entire freshman class. the sophomores, juniors, seniors, and grad students have two advisors who take care of everyone else combined. you tell me what the better end of this deal is? I'm not weird. this isnt weird im scared.

not to mention one of my friends decided to set me up on a blind date for tomorrow night without telling me. i don't want to be set up on any dates i don't need dates. i go to the gym on wednesday nights i would rather be there.

besides, i saw his facebook hes not my type hes not bad ass enough and hes bald... on purpose. yea, hes purposely bald i dont get it? like, your 23 don't you want hair until you cant have it anymore?

i'm picking him apart but like.. i don't know him yet. if hes really nice ill be really guilty i wrote this. (but probably not still into him)

ps. watch the movie waterworld. im watching it right now as i publicly microanalyze my love life and this movie rocks all the socks in the universe. thanks ill miss you bye.

No comments: