Tuesday, May 6, 2008

my last post for this class but not like, in life you know?

waterworld ended and now i'm watching a black lady on tv get a weave sewn on her head. i wonder what they actually sew it on to? is it her scalp? doesn't that hurt?

im sorry waterworld took 100 bagillion dollars to make and bombed at the box office when it came out because i loved it. even though it takes place in the future, when the whole world is covered in water. but something REALLYYYY bothered me about the movie...

basically the idea is that no one can find dry land. the entire movie is a big search for dry land. but if there is no dry land and all the tools they use and stuff are old because manufacturing ceases without natural resources... how the HELL were all those pirates smoking cigarettes? i mean... really. the director couldn't use common sense?

I'm actually upset that classes are ending because that means i have to spend more time in long island and i don't want to do that. i just started really getting comfortable with my life in Brooklyn and i don't want to lose that. i feel like if i go to my moms house it will all slip away.

all my friends who i grew up with here all come home from college too. and i don't want to miss that. i feel like everyone is growing apart and these friends are family, therefore this is all a bit intolerable on my part.

these boys saved my life.

oh btw i relapsed from my skin infection i told u about a few weeks ago and now i have an extreme case of staph infection and more strep throat blah. my life sucks...

- i hope i don't loose my scholarship.
- i hope i get a good grade on these blogs because i love them soo.
- i hope i'm brave enough to continue this blog like i promised myself (I'm positive i will)
- i hope i get rich or die trying.

haha that last bullet point is actually a movie title. bye Farley i hope you comment!!!

No comments: