Tuesday, May 6, 2008

i think im freaking out

Today is the last day of the semester and my Business Law Professor decided to cancel class. On top of it our final is in two days.

I'm freaking out because I've had a hard time with this class all semester and when i tried to go to his extra help he was never in his office. He's the most unprofessional educator i have ever come across and i just hope i can pull a B- at minimum on this test so i can keep my scholarship.

he's basically the only problem I've had. All of my other professors have been really understanding. given i have been out a lot from class this semester for personal reasons. but not law he stinks man =p

he also cut me off while i was on my way to school one day. i mean, what makes you so important? everyone driving up that hill was going to HIS CLASS and he cut us all off.

Anyway, for the past two semesters at St. John's I've been worried about losing my scholarship. Its probably because i know I'm not working to my potential i do the minimum amount of work necessary. This is not a habit i want to continue.

for next semester I'm thinking about quitting my job and focusing on school. I never had this kind of work ethic before and I've come to the conclusion that work is an unnecessary stress that takes up mostly 50% of my time. (it makes me run back and fourth to long island 4 days a week. how could someone do that and school? its tough you know?)

right now I'm just rushing to finish up some missing papers and other small projects.

hope with me that i keep this scholarship and don't piss my parents off anymore than they already are. not to mention, hope with me that i don't lose my scholarship so i can still consider myself more intelligent that 90% of this freshman class.

No comments: